ABOUT NIGERIAN OIL & GAS OPPORTUNITY FAIR
The Fair brings together major players across the Upstream, Midstream and Downstream sectors of the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry including Government Agencies, Industry regulators and the National Assembly to showcase Opportunities in the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry and present available in-country capacity.
- Showcase opportunities in the Upstream, Midstream and Downstream sectors of the Petroleum Industry
- Provide stakeholders with information on upcoming projects to enable Nigerian companies/manufacturers tailor their business development strategies
- Provide Nigerian companies and prospective investors an opportunity to showcase their capabilities.
- Provide opportunity for foreign and local investors to build synergies in the Nigerian oil and gas industry
- Identify high impact activities with potential for in-country value addition and develop a 5-year roadmap to ensure sustainable Nigerian Content Development
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Upstream – IOCs, Independents and MFOs, DPR, NAPIMS, NipeX etc
- Midstream – NLNG, Refineries, Petrochemicals, Gas gathering distribution/power.
- Downstream – Tank farms/Product distributions companies, LPGs, Lubricant blending companies etc
- International and Nigerian Oil Service Companies
- Federal Ministries – Petroleum Resources, Environment, Trade and Investment, etc
- Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
- Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency
- Nigerian Ports Authority
- Petroleum Trust Development Fund
- Relevant Government Agencies/ Regulators
- Oil and Gas Professional Bodies and Associations – PETAN, OGTAN, etc
- Manufacturing Companies
- Manufacturing Association of Nigeria
- National, State and other Chambers of Commerce
- Environmental and Waste Management Companies
- Construction Companies
- Foreign Investors